DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CHARKA IS?
Knowledge about chakras, also spelled cakras, began in India and found its way to the New Age, where information was more widely produced. Chakras can be described as the natural flow of energy throughout the human body. There are organs and body parts associated with each chakra as well as associated colors, smells, and mantras.
Imagine a water faucet. If you put your hand over it to stop the water from flowing, it will either leak or spray all over. Having a balanced chakra is the same as making sure that your pipes are flowing and in working order. All living animals have chakras.
There are 7 main chakras, and then many many more minor chakras found throughout the body.
In the following blog posts, you will learn more about each of the seven main chakras:
1) Root Chakra located in the base of the spin, also known as the tailbone.
2) Sacral Chakra located in the lower abdominal area. About 2 inches below the navel, also known as the belly button.
3) Solar Plexus Chakra located in the upper abdominal area known as the stomach.
4) Heart Chakra is located in the chest's center right above the heart.
5) Throat Chakra conveniently located in the throat.
6)Third Eye Chakra also known as Brow Chakra. Located in the middle of the forehead between your eyes, this charka is what is protected when you follow the Egyptian tradition of painting black around your eyes and wearing red on your lips; it is a distraction so that others cannot see into your soul.
7) Crown Chakra is located on the top of your head as if wearing a crown. It does not touch the top of your head but is a couple of inches right above the top of your head.