Reiki is the Japanese word for Universal Life Force Energy and is an energetic healing method. Universal life force within the human body is vibrational energy.
It is commonly understood that during stress and illness, energy that usually flows through the body can become depleted, blocked, and unbalanced. Reiki helps raise, replenish and rebalance that energy. Reiki promotes relaxation, a sense of peace, security and well-being that promotes self-healing.
Reiki-- a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch [or distance], to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being. Definitions from Oxford Languages
Benefits of Reiki Session
- Improves body’s natural healing processes (may help
- reduce symptoms)
- Speed up recovery from surgery or long-term illness
- Reduce side effects from medicines or treatments
- (especially with chemo-therapy
- May prevent some health issues
- Assists the body in clearing out toxins
- Improves emotional, mental and spiritual well-being
- (balances mind and emotions such
- as fear, frustration, and anger)
- Balances mental health: enhancing learning, memory,
- and mental clarity
- Help heal emotional wounds
- Relief from emotional distress or sorrow when going
- through the grieving process
- Reduces stress
- Helps people to feel more at peace, or in harmony
- Allows greater capacity for empathy and love
- Improves self-confidence
- Helps cope with challenging life scenarios
What is a Reiki Session Like?
What are the Side Effects of Reiki?
**Reiki is just as effective at a distance as it is in person!**
For a list of all the Master Upgrades that I have please CLICK HERE
When you purchase these services you are acknowledging that you are aware I will not be guaranteeing any results. These services are here to support and encourage continued growth. Click Here to learn more.